Skip to content
- To assist the Ministry of Health and Population in formulating national policy, strategy and law related to health communication.
- To carry out guidelines, protocols and standards related to health communication and quality determination works.
- To coordinate and co-operate with the concerned agencies for the determination of guidelines, protocols and standards and quality of marketing and communication of products harmful to health.
- To assist in the implementation of behavioral change and health communication related activities at the state level in a coordinated manner.
- To assist and implement in the formulation of the annual action plan of the association level related to health communication.